Thursday, May 10, 2012

MY VISITORS
Cousin's Madeline and Mason

Aunt Mitzi, Uncle Doug, and Cousin Heidi

Robert Bauer

Chelsey Currie

Morgan Voga

Justin Evans

Steven Currie

Laura Wudel and Jamie Heath

Leigh Wagner

Grandma Linda and Aunt Megan

Michael and Kait

Aunt K'Lyn, Uncle Aaron, Cousin Addison

Grandma Laurie and Grandpa John

Aunt Abby and Uncle Drew

Uncle Danny and Javen
Stephanie and Nick DeCelles

Grandpa John

Grandma Mary

3 comments:

  1. What a great post.

    Note to self...I need to remember to get a picture with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a pic with everyone is a good idea. I'm in the process of making a photo book of all family with their names in it so we can try and get Addison to learn names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not contacted you yet, but I sure have been keeping informed. Congratulations! What an absolutely beautiful baby boy!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet him. Seeing the two parents would be good too :-)
    LYNDA

    ReplyDelete