Friday, June 15, 2012

2 MONTHS OLD

I just got back from my 2 month appointment and I was 13lbs 7ozs and 24 inches long.  My Dr. is even stumped by my grumpiness and first thought it was acid reflux and now thinks it's just plain ole' colic.  Mom has switched my formula 4 times and I'm now on Earth's Best Organic formula.  I seem to be doing a little better on this although I still get fussy at night, thankfully it's when Dad comes home! 

Schedule:  I know eat around 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 8pm and take a nap between every bottle.  I then go to bed around 8:30 and for some reason wake up around 2:00. Mom will come in to change my diaper, reswaddle me and give me a pacifier and I go back to sleep till around 6:00.

Favorite Things:
- Laying under my jungle gym
- Going on walks/runs
- Sitting on a lap and watching tv
- Being held upright and looking over Mom's shoulder
 


2 comments:

  1. That schedule sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not think so now but trust me, you'll miss these days!

    ReplyDelete