Monday, January 7, 2013

The World Is Mine To Explore

The World Is Mine To Explore
 
I finally got sick of rolling around to get places so I decided to give in and try this thing called "crawling." Pretty much everyone has been trying to get me to do it the last 4 weeks so I figured there must be something fun about it.  Oh man were they right!!  I can get from one end of the room all the way over to the end of the room in just a few seconds.  And the best part...I can now get all those things that Mom and Dad don't want me to play with.  Outlets. Space heater. Laptop. Phones. Remotes.  So I figured why stop with crawling?  I pulled myself up in my crib the next day and I crawled up the stairs 2 days later.  Unfortunately, I heard Mom saying something about "gates." I'm not sure what those are but it can't be good.

 


 


 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Lil stinker! Still can't believe he waited until you got home to start crawling! By the looks of things he will be walking next time I see him!

    ReplyDelete