We traveled to Storm Lake last weekend to get in some sun and water time! Unfortunately, Mother Nature surprised us with record low temps both Friday night and Saturday night so we spent most of the weekend in long pants and sweatshirts. So much for working on that tan!
We had an amazing time despite the cold weather! Elliott loved the beach and the boat. He had absolutely no fear of the water and would have walked right in if we would have let him. Yikes! This kids fearless attitude is going to give me gray hair.
Thanks for such an amazing weekend Pops and Mimi!
| He was very uneasy about the cracks in the dock |
| Let me go Pops... |
| New Swing |
| First boat ride |
| Pops even let him drive! |
| Hugs for Mimi |
| Hmmm....I wonder how I can get into that water? |
| Building sand castles |
I hear ya on the fearless attitude giving momma a heart attack! Yikes is right! But he is so gosh darn cute that I am sure it makes it even harder to say no!
ReplyDelete