Sunday, April 19, 2015

Elliott - 3 Years Old

Elliott has entered the three's fast and furious! He's no long our little boy and he doesn't even feel like a toddler anymore. He's grown up so much. He still loves to play basketball, play outside, ride his bike, play with trains and cars, and watch Chuggington. He can be very sweet with his sister when you are looking, but as soon as you turn your back he's teaching her a new wrestling move. He has quite the imagination and he can talk your leg off with all of his stories. He will ask you questions until you almost can't stand it anymore. One of my favorites "Why is it just why?"






1 comment:

  1. I almost asked on Facebook but didn't, and I am still curious... What's in the bag? What was he really wanting for his birthday / what did he get? I may have a soon-to-be three year old to shop for!

    ReplyDelete