Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Claire - 9 Months

9 Months - I realize this is late but she just had her 9 month apt today

Lord help us we now have two mobile kids! Claire started crawling on April 25th and hasn't looked back. She loves her new skill and crawls to whoever will pick her up. She hates being in the room alone and will cry the instant you leave her sight. She absolutely LOVES to play outside including walks, swinging, and playing in her sandbox along side Elliott. She still loves to watch him play and squeals when he enters the room. I hope their friendship continues into future years. Claire weighed in at just over 21 pounds and was just over 30 inches tall. That is 4 pounds lighter than her brother but a half inch taller! I think we are going to have one tall girl on our hands...wonder where she gets that from!







1 comment: