Thursday, February 25, 2016

Famous Currie Quotes

Elliott and Claire both continue to amaze me with their speech. Claire is really starting to talk and Elliott is starting to get very witty.



Claire’s New Words
‘mon Ehyet à Come on Elliott
Moo chair à Move chair (she is very particular about where things should be)
Boo-be à blueberry
Top dat à stop that (usually when I’m doing her hair)

Elliott Conversations
Mom- No coming in to Mom and Dad’s room tonight.
Elliott – Welllll, sometimes I just get scared.
Mom – I understand, but you are a big boy and there’s nothing to be scared of.
Elliott – Ok, Mom. I will try my best.

(Claire is jamming her princess wand into a bucket)
Elliott – Don’t do that sweetie, you don’t want to break your wand.

Mom – Let’s blow your nose.
Elliott – Yes, that might help my cough.
(He blows his nose and starts coughing)
Elliott – Orrrr….maybe not.

(Claire throwing a fit)
Elliott – Enough of that crying, Claire. I really don’t want to hear it anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Orrrrr.....maybe not! (that one was my favorite!)

    ReplyDelete