Sunday, June 26, 2016

Kellen's Birthday/Family Photos

We made a weekend trip to Minneapolis to celebrate Kellen’s 1st birthday. It’s hard to believe he’s already one. I still remember the night that Steve and Chelsey told us they were expecting. We were discussing what parenting would be like when Claire threw up and I caught it in my hands (Claire had terrible reflux so I learned to catch on to the warnings that a big one was coming). I remember Chelsey kind of laughed disgustingly and said something like "wow, that was impressive.” Now she’s a mom herself, catching spitup in her hands and all. 

They hired a photographer to capture favorite moments of the day and we were lucky enough to grab him for a few photos of our family. Thank you Steve and Chelsey! 












1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! And yours turned out really well...I especially love #2 and #4!

    ReplyDelete