Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens
Mark and I have lived in Kansas City for over 4 years now and really haven't taken advantage of the wonderful things a big city has to offer. We've been to a handful of Royals games, only 1 Chiefs game and a few concerts. But lets be honest, the sports teams in this town usually have a bigger number in the loss column than the win column which makes it a little hard to be enthusiastic about following them.
Our daycare lady told us several times that we should visit the arboretum and we finally got around to going this weekend. Wow!! Even after the dry summer the garden was absolutely gorgeous!
Cute pics! Like the LL Cool J style in the last photo! And did I give him that outfit? Looks familiar?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place for a little outdoor adventure!
ReplyDeleteOh my, but I enjoy your posts. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them. Elliot is adorable!
ReplyDelete