Elliott Meet Ean
My sister posted these pictures on her blog and I had to share! So the first meeting didn't go so well!
UPDATE: I should clarify....Ean is my cousin Lisa's little boy. He's such a happy baby, and so is Elliott. Ean was taking a nap when he arrived at K'Lyn's and awoke to a room full of people he didn't know, and I think he was a little hungry so naturally he got a little fussy. Well, Elliott couldn't stand the fact that Ean was not happy so he started crying, too. The whole night they just kept setting each other off. Lisa even brought Ean into Addison's bedroom to feed him and they were even talking/crying to each other in other rooms! We were all laughing so hard!
UPDATE: I should clarify....Ean is my cousin Lisa's little boy. He's such a happy baby, and so is Elliott. Ean was taking a nap when he arrived at K'Lyn's and awoke to a room full of people he didn't know, and I think he was a little hungry so naturally he got a little fussy. Well, Elliott couldn't stand the fact that Ean was not happy so he started crying, too. The whole night they just kept setting each other off. Lisa even brought Ean into Addison's bedroom to feed him and they were even talking/crying to each other in other rooms! We were all laughing so hard!
| Ean - "Hi Elliott, my name is Ean." Elliott - "Waaaah...quit touching me" |
| Ean & Elliott - "Waaaah..." |
| Ean - "Ok....enough laughing at us guys! Get me out of here!" Elliott - "Waaaah..." |
No comments:
Post a Comment