Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Currie

Grandma and Grandpa Currie made a somewhat spontaneous trip to Kansas City this weekend after finishing up in the field. 

Big fan of the goats!
First fish

Riding with Grandpa...of course it was a Case

He wanted to walk on his own!


I continued my long weekend of relaxation and made a trip to Timber Creek Retreat with my friend, Leigh. It's a little lodge about 40 minutes south of my house that is somewhat like a bed-and-breakfast.  A husband and wife opened it as a place for people to "get away and relax" and that's just what we did. 


The sister did all the cooking....amazing! All the guests ate their meals together. 
It was kind of fun to get to know the other people there.

 
 
When I got home on Sunday afternoon, I took Elliott swimming!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment