Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last Day of Maternity Leave

I can hardly even bring myself to write this post because I can't believe it's already here! It feels like just yesterday Mark arrived home just in time to drive me to the hospital, only to welcome our new little baby girl just 2 hours later. Ten weeks came and went in the blink of an eye. I thought it would be easier to leave my child the second time around...but I can definitely tell you it's not. Off to the real world again.

Some of my favorites from maternity leave:

Elliott asked to hold Baby Claire almost every morning for the first week

Family movie night

First walk with the 2 of them. It didn't end well, Mom had to carry him home and push the stroller for the last block.

Elliott loved to talk to Claire when he got home from daycare

Nap time with Mommy

One of many play dates with Berklee (Heidi's little girl)

Snuggle time

Claire was pretty upset when I told her this was our last day of maternity leave...

1 comment:

  1. Ohh...that is so tough! But know that your kiddos are lucky to have such a good role model of a successful intelligent woman in their life!

    ReplyDelete