Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Claire - 5 Months

Claire is 5 months old and I do not know where these last 5 months went? I feel as if in the blink of an eye our baby girl went from little tiny infant to a babbling 5 month old who eats rice cereal and sits in a bumbo. She has rolled over a lot but not on a consistent basis. Her reflux is still in full force but she smiles through all her spit-up. I think she’s starting to really recognize who Mom and Dad are because she grins from ear to ear when either one of us walks in the door. She is a very happy baby and we are truly blessed!

Schedule
7:30am – awake and 8oz bottle
9:00am – cereal
9:30am-11:00am – nap
11:30am – 6oz bottle
1:00-2:45 – nap
3:30 – 6oz bottle
4:30 – 5:00 nap
5:30 – cereal
6:30 – 7oz bottle
7:00pm – lights out until the next morning (YES, we have a sleeper on our hands)

She devoured the rice cereal for the first time as if she had been eating it for months. She then wanted nothing to do with it for a few days and is now back to enjoying it. I hope we don't have a picky eater on our hands! 

Who can resist that adorable smile!



1 comment: