Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend of Friends

Weekend of Friends
 
Elliott had two playdates this weekend.  It was fun to watch him interact with other kids, but I have to admit that I enter each play date with a little fear.  He is almost off the charts in terms of growth, and I don't think he knows how strong he is.  Despite my fear, he did very well this weekend! I was surprised at how interactive he was.
 
Elliott and Dominic (14 months)
- Mark's coworker and his wife came over Saturday night for dinner.  Dominic is 3 weeks older than Elliott and is half the size!  He's such a sweet little boy and is a lot more shy and reserved than Elliott. 


Emile (9 months) and Elliott
- Emile came over with his mom, Alexis and we all went shopping together.  I think the mom's probably enjoyed the play date more than the boys did.  Emile used to go to daycare for a few months with Elliott. 

No comments:

Post a Comment